Node.js azure installation -


I have to create virtual machines in blue clouds. So I am installing 64bit nodes with MSI. I am trying to run node JS in PowerShell. I am getting the following error

How can I fix this

  PSC: \ Program Files \ NodeJS & gt;. PS: \ program files \ nodejs & gt; Node node: The word 'node' has not been identified as a CMDlet, function, script file or operative program name. Check the spelling of the name, or if the path is included, verify that the path is correct and try again 1 character: 1 + node + ~~~~ + CategoryInfo: ObjectNotFound: (node: string) [], CommandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId: CommandNotFoundException  

The node is not set in your execution path by default it was done. Try:

  set path =% path%; C: \ Program Files \ NodeJS  

And then it is running:

  node  

that works Is to go ahead and add your own way to use permanently.


Comments