looking for an android code proofreader -


I am searching for some type of service / website / company / or exchange that is a general written, best practice oversight, Or just the amount of code given for the complete code, is there any such resource or service (especially in Android)? Or do I write, compile and pray that all is a good method? I can post here, but as I think, it is for those questions that require solutions, while I am searching to complete one task and believe it is unfair Will happen. I have gained a bit more experience in understanding and understanding the code that I write, but I am far from right and such a tool can be beneficial. Any such links, tips or directions will be highly appreciated.

You can try to read the evidence.

I would also recommend testing your app components. You or you can use it in many available tools.


Comments