What is the process required to create pages of data, specified by PHP ID's? -


Many pages, for example, use a PHP ID in the URL (correct me if I'm wrong!) Store And inter-pages / information. I have my ID of the linked page, which refers to the information in the support database. How does one prepare that type of setup? In the database, where is the data of each question stored?

If I want to create a system where "user ID" in a page like php? Userid = 1 , what is the process called?

I do not seek a detailed answer as to how I should do the above procedure, but more I want to learn how to achieve it. If I need to explain it better then please tell me and I will edit my question so that it can benefit other people, not myself, I myself too.

  • Yes, the data (here: the question) is stored in a database It does not have to be , But it is generally.
  • Each piece of data has a unique primary ID, usually a number of standard mechanisms for specifying such IDs in the database, e.g. . In
  • profile.php = user = 1 , the id is the primary ID of that user's records in the database.
  • The PHP file fetches the database record based on the ID in the URL.
  • With the URL reconfiguration, do you foo.php? You can change the format of the url from the id = 42
  • You can use PHP (or any other server side language), a database (MySQL,
< / Html> Postgres, Mongo DB, whatever) and (or otherwise configuring the URL to suit your web server the way you want it to be).

Comments