matches function argument codeigniter -


In the form validation, the existing password must match the password which I have logged into. If the current password which I match the password that I use to log in, I can change it. But it is not working, I can put any password in my current password field. My question is, I use to log in to use the password to enter matches. (The password I use to log in is stored in the session).

  function edit_info () {$ this - & gt; Load-> Assistant (array ('form', 'url')); $ This- & gt; Load-> Library ('session'); $ This- & gt; Load-> Library ('form_validation'); $ This- & gt; Form_validation- & gt; Set_rules ('FIRSTNAME2', 'first', 'trim | required'); $ This- & gt; Form_validation- & gt; Set_rules ('lastname2', 'last name', 'trim | required'); $ This- & gt; Form_validation- & gt; Set_reales ('current_password', 'current password', 'trim | necessary | mail (password)'); $ This- & gt; Form_validation- & gt; Set_rules ('password3', 'password', 'trim | must | MIN_LENGTH [4] | MAX_LENGTH [32]'); If ($ this-> form_validation-> Run () == FALSE) {$ this-> Edit it (); } And {$ this- & gt; Load-> Model ('membership_model'); If ($ the-> membership_model-> edit_member ()) {$ data ['main_content'] = 'edit_successful'; $ This- & gt; Load-> View ('includes / template', $ data); } And see ($ this-> load-> ('main_menu');}}}}  

You have to callback a function inside the controller. <$ P> $ b->

check- // Check your own and false or true public function Back to: password_check ($ str) {}

Go to:


Comments