matlab - Curve fitting, but I want to guarantee only one inflection point -


I often find myself as a scatter plot, and by knowing that only one in the 'right fit' The twist is Any idea to fit who will follow this? I am using Matlab and Microsoft Excel. Thanks a lot.

option 1:

I want to use spillline smoothing along with the aquac information criteria, and when it is hyper-parametric fit and it has a large number of analytical candidate infections, lubricating data on sample points only Goes to reveal the thing which is within Statistics.

If your data does not actually have a turn, then it is indicated. If this happens, then it is also usually captured. For this, the statistical vocabulary for an important cousin is called a "".

Slide 30-31 here:

Option 2:

If you have an older version of MatLab, Cftool "can easily specify the exact model (not the Sftool) then get the m-file which lets you put it in your script, choose the appropriate model for your data.


Comments