mysql - cakephp - Greater the (>) not working -


I am working on a cakefap 2.x. I want to get the specific field results of a user if the date is high then I told the date. But unfortunately the query is not working and I'm getting an error

Here is the query that I'm trying to do.

  public function getLicense ($ userid ) & Gt; Area ('License', array ('idUser' => $ userid, 'Registration Date'; '= & gt; 2013-08-20)); }  

I'm not sure that this inquiry is correct because I have never used much before, help me to correct the first sign in question in the CPPP

You are right, just forgot that the date is string and unavailable quotation. It was closed in quotes:

  public function getLicense ($ userid) {return $ this- & gt; Field ('License', array ('idUser' = & gt; $ userid, 'Registration Date & gt;' = & gt; "2013-08-20");); }  

Comments