php - SCORM 1.2 package can not able to communicate with LMS -


Currently I'm working on an LMS system which we are preparing to run the SCORM 1.2 package. I have no previous experience about this LMS + skrum baggage.

I follow this stack overflow post - to build my LMS system A Javascript error is found in my player.php file here is a screen shot from my Chrome Dev console.

Enter image details here

I'm using Which file ..

  • start.php:
  • SCORM_12_APIWrapper.html:
  • player.php:
  • wrap.js :
  • index.html:

Any thoughts people!

None of your paste bin links are SCORM API SCORM API (for SCORM 1.2 Window.API ) does not exist if getAPI calling is useless.

If you are planning to create SCORM support for LMS, then you need to create an API and provide it for the course. Explain all this.

A simple example of a SCORM API is available on the site of Cloud Austin. You may be able to use it as a starting point

It may also be useful for you:


Comments