ruby on rails - Validate client app instead of access_token on some actions in doorkeeper? -


I am using Rail JSON API + Doorkeeper, so I have to post my mobile app to client ed and client_secrete I want to request / present users to make a user without validating access tokens. Currently, I create the user directly in the Rail Console, and use the protected resources through the mobile API to get the token for The resource owner uses the mobile application using password credentials flow. In this code given below, the mobile app must use the token to be able to initiate the index action:

  Classroom UsersController & lt; ApplicationController to doorkeeper_: Exclude all: Create def index ... end ending to create end DEF  

At present, taking action does not validate anything, so anyway the door keyper To verify client_id to verify and client_secret before applying a specific action? I do not want to be public.


Comments