wordpress - Facebook share button coming up with wrong app id -


I'm adding the following code to my site to create a Facebook share button.

  & lt; Div id = "fb-root" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; (Function (D, S, ID) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) [0]; if (d.getElementById (id)) returns; js = d.cent element (s); js .id = Id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=1417490015165574"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (JS, FJS);} (document, 'script', ' Facebook-jssdk ')); & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Div class = "FB-share-button" data-href = "http://www.hazemagazine.co.uk/example-of-sharer- 2" data-type = "button_ count" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

There is my app ID 14174 9 0015165574 - when I click the share button, although there is an app ID different in the URL here. Here is an example

I have the most technical No help from the person, so any help would be most appreciated!

use FB.init

   

Comments