attr - Change <div> to <a> and add attributes/class using Jquery -


I have something I'm trying to achieve, but success has not been achieved

< P>
  $ ('#change'). Click (function () {var $ planheaders = $ ('Plan & gt; div & gt; div: first ATR ("href", "javascript: zero (0);"); $ planHeaders.replaceWith ($ ( '' 'Homeboys' +' & lt; / a & gt; ')) AddClass (' tile '); $ (' Plan & gt; div & gt; div: last- Example:  

Basically what I want to do, it gets once for mobile / tablet size, headers in a headline Changes and removes the button within it .plan div

This example is not responsive, I just used it "

I'm seeing

  $ ('   

Code> $ planHeaders.replaceWith ($ ('& lt; a & gt;' + 'homeboy' + '& lt; / a & gt;'). Attr ("href", "javascript: void 0) ;. ") AddClass ('tile'));

The reason for this is that you are adding by adding the element that you have just changed, on which you have changed it. / P>


Comments