devexpress - Check or uncheck checkbox on ASPxGridView OnSelectionChanged event -


I have a set of checkboxes that should be checked under a certain condition. Now, when I click on a row in a grid, the on-change event is removed. But when I try to change the property checked in the check box, nothing happens. Here's how I do it.

  Protected Zero RadGrid1_OnSelectionChanged (Object Sender, EventArgs E) {ASPxGridView Grid = (ASPxGridView) Sender; Object Value = Grid Getroolues (Grid FocusdoundX, "Estorse Access"); Bool AllAccess = Convert. ToBoolean (value); If (isAllAccess) {for (ii = 0; i & lt; RadGrid2.VisibleRowCount; i ++) {ASPxCheckBox chk = RadGrid2.FindRowCellTemplateControl (I, blank, "checkbox 1") as ASPxCheckBox; Chk.Checked = True; Chk.Attributes.Add ("Check", "Check"); }} And {// Other stuff}}  

I can only get the price which is only checking the problem, checking the check box, Did "try to add a feature but still nothing happens. any idea? Thanks!


Comments