python - How to save a Pymaging PNG image? -


I am trying to test a new Pure-Python imaging library.

Although it appears to be really well-documented, I can not find any examples at all. I got to create a new image with a backdrop background, but when I try to save an empty image in PGG image it does not support the format:

  Tracebacks (Most Recent Call Ending): File "C: \ Users \ BigQuery \ Desktop \ pymagingtest.py", in line 6, in & lt; Module & gt; Img.save_to_path (r "C: \ Users \ BIGKIMO \ Desktop \ pymagingtest.png") file "C: \ Users \ BIGKIMO \ Desktop \ vshapes \ third party \ pymaging \ image.py", line 105, save_to_path self.save FormatNotSupported (format) formatNotSupported: png  
in the save (fobj, format) file "C: \ Users \ BIGKIMO \ Desktop \ vshapes \ third party \ pymaging \ image.py", Line 98,

This is strange, because the document says that PNG images are supporting, and I also do not believe it (pymaging_png module is also not clear from the docs, then each image is displayed The format for which the image format module wants to get is to deal with?). I also thought this module dependency might be distributed, but I also installed it and still there is a single error.

If it does matter, I have not really installed the pusing module, but it should not be strictly necessary because it is a pure python, I just add its folder to sys.path and I import from there. Oh and I'm using Dragon 2.7 on a Windows 7 operating system

below my code.

  Import sys sys.path.append (r "C: \ Users \ BIGKIMO \ Desktop \ vshapes \ Third Party") Importing pymaging img = pymaging.image.Image.new (pymaging.colors .RGBA, 1000.500, pymaging.colors.color (2222222,0) img.save_to_path (r "C: \ Users \ BIGKIMO \ desktop \ pymagingtest.png")  

Creator of Pymaging here Thank you for your interest in this package.

Unfortunately, the experimental stage is still very high, and is not ready for production. This is the reason that there is a certain lack of end-user documentation. I am a strong motive of the documentation code, so by not documenting this package, I have to indicate that it is not ready. This is the reason why there are so many documents about internal, so that others can easily get hacked on this project.

Saying that the PNG module really should work. However, your problem is likely to be higher than the fact that you have no pymaging-png [1] installed. The main packaging package does not really support any format by design, add format release cycle and development from the main package. This means that there will be no need to work unexpectedly for installation only to install.

[1]


Comments