compiler construction - Xcode not finding classes in my build, but works in a co-worker build (we have same version) -


I'm running with a shocked situation Xcode.

One SVN Amendment

My colleague and I have our code

When I open the exode and try to build the build, then it will be successful. However, if click on any category, then errors will suddenly find that the class type can not be found to use the objects.

With my colleagues on the computer and its creation, Xcode fixes it and does not encounter errors when it opens a square file

Errors are:. Unknown type name "" Use of undisclosed identifier ""

You can think of some issues, perhaps in the settings in construction, that my compiler problems may arise when I inspect the classes?

After the text "itemprop =" text ">

Under your building settings, enter the search field," Header Search Path "in

You will see the build settings short list, double click on the Header Search Path section

value. Most probably, the search path is not relative.

It may be / user / usernames / desktop / yourProjectFolder

to do this "$ (SRCROOT) / yourProjectFolder" or "$ (SRCROOT) /" / P>

If this is not a problem, post some screenshots of errors.


Comments