httpresponse - codeception get request with if-none-match does not return 304 -


I am using codeption for code coverage of a REST API. In my current case, to send the request to get the tag-headers for the requested resource and to reuse the value of the tag, reuse it in the second request on the same resource with the "if-any-match" header Do not want to get 304 response codes.

So what am I doing in my save-file:

  // Send a request first, attach $ I- & gt; Send GET ('/ myresource'); $ I- & gt; SeeResponseCodeIs (200); $ I- & gt; SeeHttpHeader ('ETag'); $ Tag = $ i- & gt; Led Headpowder ('Itg'); // Itag $ I- & gt; Send another request with the header "if-any-match" heading with the HTTP header ('if-any-match', $ tag); $ I- & gt; SendGET ('/ myresource'); $ I- & gt; SeeHttpHeader ('ETag'); $ I- & gt; SeeResponseCodeIs (304);  

When I execute this test, the second request fails to say that the response code does not match 200 304. When I execute an external device (the HTTP Requestor plugin for Firefox) with an external request, I get the expected behavior I have to do to make my tests work? Am I doing something wrong on the coding side or could it be a bug?

Any help is appreciated, maybe someone is already there before this scenario. Thank you already for your help!


Comments