linux - bluetoothctl to hcitool equivalent commands -


In Linux I used "hidd --connect mmac" to connect with BT devices, but now this blues 5 Has gone since. I can use bluetoothctl to create a connection manually, but I need to use my app from these apps and it will be difficult to use bluetoothctl.

What does Bluetooth do to make hcitool equal command?

For example, I will write in bluetoothctl:

 choose  & lt; Cmac & gt; Scan Trust & lt; Mmac & gt; Added on pair & lt; Mmac & gt; Connect & lt; Mmac & gt;  

I can use "hcitool scan" for scanning, but I have not connected connecting. I've tried to use "hcitool auth mmac" after using "hcitool cc mmac" but nothing works.

Or what hcitool bluetooth?

I am using bluetoothctl from the script:

  #! / Bin / bash bluetoothctl & lt; & Lt; EOF power  

on EOF and it is possible to specify more than one order as a command per line.

Strange enough, this no works for me like this:

  "power turned on". Bluetoothctl  

(I am using blues-5.1-R1 - not sure that this version is dependent)


Comments