linux - Using Sage-provided Scipy with own python -


I'm trying to install scripts from source on Red Hat, but there are some issues with the installation process, especially Along with Atlas I have noticed that with various other packages, Sapli and Nampy are also included, and minimum configuration is required. If I create a sage, can I import sage from the original establishment of my original Python, or do I have to do with Python provided with the sage?

Besides, is it not the only need to make a special package and complete thing within the sage?

In the situation in which I think I need to build from source, so downloading a precompiled binary is not an option.

Currently you use python provided with sage (Although it should not be a problem, unless you need the Python 3 for absolutely nothing). In fact, you can do

  sage-python  

and simply get the epitheon with the sage version. It is not very good to try only to create a specific package, but in principle you can probably create Sage Python and then try to convince the packaging system to build only a Nampi / CSP. Are there. On the other hand, unless you have a G-4 PPC Mac, which is next to me, then it should not take long to make a sage (unless you export it) by the MAKE = "make -j4 " or something).

Finally, there are some attempts to make sage and modular in this sense. See some examples on Sage on Gentoo and Elmona.

Good luck!


Comments