regex - How to differentiate between Values in String Array in c# -


I have a string array that contains such values.

  1 03  

Now sometimes my string array contains such values.

 < Code> SNo date time number  

This is my code which defines a string named split

 in  line  String is I  string [] split = line.Split (new four [] {'}});  

Now my question is how can I write the difference between these two string array values?

  glossary & lt; String, string & gt; _dic = New Dictionary & lt; String, string & gt; (); String line = "1 03 / March / 2013 06:41:06 9448485859 00:15 0.40 **"; String line 1 = "SNO date time number duration / quantity amount"; line. ('*', ''); String [] split1 = line.Split (new four [] {''}); String [] split2 = line1.Split (new four [] {'}}); For (int _i = 0; _i & lt; line.Length; _i ++) {_dic.Add (partition 1 [_i], partition 2 [_i]); }  

Comments