html - Rounded borders of table in PDF generated by iText -


I am using the eText library to convert HTML files to PDF. I must have a table on the circular side, the following CSS I am using.

  table {boundary-difference: 0; } Th, td {boundary: 1 px solid # 000; Padding: 0.5 m 1em; } / * First 'th' in 'th' before 'tr': * / tr: first-child TD: first-child (boundary-radius: 0.6 m 0.6 m 0;) / * the last 'th' The first 'TD' in the 'TR' in the 'TR' of the first 'tray': * / tr: First-child TD: Last-child (boundary-radius: 0.6 m 0.6 m 0;) / * The last 'tray' of 'dune': * / Tr: last child TD: first-child (boundary-radius: 0.6 m 0.6 m 0;} / * Last 'tr' in 'last TD': * / tr: last child TD: last child (Boundary-radius: 0 0.6 0.6 AM 0.6 AM;}  

I am able to see the spherical corners in the browser, however, when I generate the pdf, the rounded corners are not present. Any help would be appreciated.

< / Html>

Comments