ios - how to include index number in a class name -


I am creating a program where I need a loop through an array with a list of letters. I want the letters to be shown on their specific label. So I have created an outlet for each (about 38) and gave them names for "alif01", "alif02", etc.

 for  (int i = 0; i & lt; [Arabian counters count]; I ++) {int num = i; NSString * letterString = [Arabic Lighters ObjectAuitInx: i]; NSLog (@ "all 0% d% @", number, letterstring); Alif0 ** [i] **. Text = Arabilator [i]; }  

Is it possible to use index [i] instead of manually writing?

Try with the code below:

 for  (int I = 0; i & lt; [Arabic counters count]; i ++) {NSString * letter string = [Arabic lighters object atx: i]; NSString * propertyName = [NSString stringWithFormat: @ "alif0% d.text", i]; [Self set value: Letter for Katpeth: String: Property Name]; }  

Comments