WebServices needs IISReset daily. Will WCF work here? -


I have a traditional ASP.NET webservice (ASMX) that has been implemented in the server, which is something from my current A Will take properties and using these properties, it will receive a special word / pdf document (or open) which remains in application b.

Things are working fine. But in the daytime, with continuous request, the document is not open or in other words, my service does not work as expected. After doing the IISReset it works again IISReset After one day, IISReset needs to work properly for the service.

Now my question is, instead of doing IISReset everyday, if I change this web service to WCF service, will it improve performance?

I somehow get rid of the resetting activity every day. Suggest me if WCF will help me here.

Thank you in advance for your reply.


Comments