asp.net - Public site vs administration site "out-of-sync" -


I am a newbie using Umbraco for the first time I am making a strange issue I made some changes in my admin section yesterday . Today I do not see these changes in my admin section, but when I launch the website, I can see these changes. It has happened some time ago when I had set up Eubblaski etc. Do we have the best practices that I should be aware about (example: remove cache files before using every day etc.)?

Windows and IIS version: Windows 7, IIS Express P>

Thanks,

I know, the admin panel loads content from the node cache. Therefore, the problem may be with the node cache or with permission.

There is a description to clear a node cache, see if it can work for you. Optionally, check the network profile (from your browser) to see if the administrator is receiving the panel from the server (database) call.


Comments