How to display a welcome message including username from another activity in android? -


This is what I want to do, is an Android login form with my username and password, in the user's own credentials After login and login, the next form should be displayed at the top of the page, + Username has been entered from the login page! Can somebody help me out ??

I'm new to Android development and I do not know how to go about this. Thank you

You can use the intent to move from one activity to another user name.

  intent to intent = new intent (first activity. This, second activity class); Intent.putExtra ("user name", "enteredusername"); StartActivity;  

and in other activity

  string name = getIntent (). GetStringExtra ("user name");  

Now use the name and welcome + name display


Comments