php - getHash and getRowsHash limitation -


I have a feature file in Behat (below), where I define the table headings I get the table headings I'm using getRowsHash () and it's working fine.

  | Table heading | | Flag icon | | Flight | | Stand up | From  

But just recently testing one page with 18 titles, it failed. I did not find any answer So instead of trying to getHash () and it worked fine.

Is there a limit with the getRowsHash () outside of 15 rows or should I use getRows () or getHash () instead.

Note: If I use getRowsHash (), I get an error that is not expected (15) equal to actual (18). As I mentioned above I have expected (18 titles no 15)

There is no such limit, See yourself:

There should be a mistake in your favor. You have given very little details for justice, where it is absolutely fine.

Are your scenarios still readable in them with so many details? I will only enter relevant details in your scenarios and will hide the rest in any reference file.


Comments