qt - Fullscreen mode for a video -


I have embedded video output in a QML view. It's working fine, but when I click on it, I want to go to the fullscreen of that video output.

Every time, some images that are in the scene (some cybing and nothing) are appearing at the top of my video, in fact, this basic element should be filled and should be on the front screen. z Changing the Property does not do anything.

What is the best way to make a video? When I switch from normal to fullscreen, the video should continue its flow with no interpol.

Only a solution in QML (and any C ++) will not be better, because I parsing XML files make my QML. / P>

You can create a new fullscreen window from QtQuick.Window and close the tpo window Video Path, Time and Play.

  Component {window {id: Video window flags: Qt frameless window here your player {}}}  

You should create that component and call videoWindow.showFullScreen ()


Comments