version control - How to find all TFS changesets affecting any file within a directory? -


In the past few months, I was recently undergoing some maintenance on a project with many source files, I was notified recently Was there a problem with one of my bug-fixes and I've been asked to fix my bug.

However, because the project contains so many files and folders, I can not remember what I modified.

Therefore, I would like to be able to search the project's root directory for changes affecting that folder's files. I am convinced that I can determine which changes made me cause the comments of those comments.


How can I get all the TFS changes that affect at least one file in a specific folder? / P>

If you are interested in seeing history for a folder, navigate to that folder in Source Control Explorer Right-click on it, and select "View History".

This will show you all the changes that have affected this folder.


Comments