How do I change flat file source format in SSIS when it's inside a foreach loop? -


No file name has been selected by my flat file connector manager because it is inside a project loop. With no selected, I can not add any new columns These questions have no "no file name" issue, so they did not work for me:

How do I add a new column to my In file format?

Here are my flat file connection manager and foreach loops:

Just select the file name in your ABC flat file connection manager, then set up the structure

If you want to cycle through file names in a foreach loop If you are using a container, then the file you choose does not make any difference It will be used only for design

If you get a run-time error because the file does not exist, then DelayValidation property will be returned to your ABC < / Code> Connection Manager True .


Comments