php - Add file attachment to default Joomla 2.5 contact form -


I have a website that is using the default contact form with other data from the contact component and add me a file Required to upload this function.

I know that there are many form components, I have used many of them, but this site is using the default contact form from the contact component and here and some other contact data here. So I do not want to create a new new contact page and just create the form to upload the file. The template I want to update is template / templatem / html / com_contact / contact / default_form.php

I am not a programmer unfortunately and although I have found a potential solution here, I have to follow I was not able to completely download it and activated the plug-in but nothing showed up.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

Paul


Comments