ruby - Refinery extensions model inheritance -



I have an error with the STI in the refinery extension. I have two extensions: "reservation_item" and " item".
I need the table "item" now the successor of "reservation_item". I have prepared two extensions with refinery generators

  Railways have prepared the refinery: Engine Reservation / Item Date: From Date: Date: People People: Integer Log_max: Integer Price: Float Price: Float Price: Float Type: String --skip - Reserved Gram Refinery: Engine item item_type: integer  

My model_types extension in reservation:

  Module refinery module reservation room With reservation-refinery extends with :: Core :: Besmodel own. Saraden_names = 'Refineries_Reservation_times' attr_accessible: date_from ,: date_to ,: log_main ,: log_max, value_1, value_2, value, type :: status is valid: type, presence => right ,: specificity => right end End:  

I changed the "item" extension model to:

  module refinery module extends items item item refinery :: reservation section :: reservation Item self.table_name = 'refinery_ts' attr_a secundable: item_type, position #d Rati title was created automatically because you did not specify the string field # When you ran Refinery: Engine Generator Refinery CMS DF Title "Seller / Extension / Items / App / Model / Refinery / Item / Item .rb" & End      

  Module Refinery Module Item Category Items Reservation ITM Extended  

I no longer know what I do wrong How can I get these two tables?

// Please type the word "detail" in the "& lt;" Change for In the code


Resolved: Can not be "self.table_name" for class "items"!


Comments