android - NoActivityFound for Browsable Activity -


Please help me I want to open an html5 file through the browser. But I do not know why I'm getting this no activity foundation for the browsing activity error.

This is my code

  string directory = environment .getExternalStorageDirectory () + "/ camera /"; String html = "/res/raw/test.html"; Html = html + directory; Uri to file = Uri.framefile (new file (html)); Intent BrowserIntentent = New Intent (Intent.ACTION_VIEW); BrowserIntent.setComponent (new component name ("com.android.browser", "com.android.browser.BrowserActivity")); BrowserIntent.setData (fromFile); StartActivity (browserIntent); I have written  

and in the endaid manifold

  & lt; Activity Android: name = "com.example.openhtml.MainActivity" android: label = "@ string / app_name" & gt; & Lt; Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; Action Android: name = "android.intent.action.MAIN" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" /> & Lt; / Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; / Activity & gt;  

Thanks a lot.


Comments