c - Alter packet to secure it with AEH/ ESP -


I currently am new in this area and raw socket programming and packet injection and did some research on sniffing but my need ESP and Aiac is to inject a packet with a header (to block unsafe packets and either ESP or AEH < / Code>) to apply.

The tutorial which I found is that injecting the packet into the network / changing the headers such as,,,, I should look at the wrong topics

If you can point me to an API or OpenSource project that can be used to do this work, I would be really grateful.

First you need to capture an IP packet, then caught it and then send it Give and shred away from the original packet. You can use the Lippak Library to capture the packets, then you can attach them and add your ESP and AH header (and all the work done by IPSS) and then it can be used instead of rocket INET sockets (instead of packet sockets One of your links shows the packet socket to add your IP headers to you). Raw INET Sockets:

  socket (Afaianitii, Sosike_aradblu, Int Protocol);  

You can add to the drop can also use netfilter and outbound / incoming packet or its handler sending iptable rules. This is a very strong tool and you can do everything with it.

I think you have to implement the management of security associations and handle hash algorithms, authentication algorithms, encryption algorithms, etc. directly.


Comments