css - Changing the background for bootstrap dropdown a on hover -


I am using the Bootstrap dropdown from a navigation divan, and I want to change the color of sub on the hover Menu - Link Nothing I am trying to work, and I can not feel it It also has no effect in trying to run things from Chrome console.

I created a CSS file, where I can override the default. Background changes work for the normal one tag, but do not hover. Why is it like this? I tried to use li and Important , but it did not have any effect.

I am using Bootstrap 3.1.1. Here's my CSS:

  .dropdown-menu> Le & gt; A {color: white; / * Has an effect in / / .. Drop-down menu & gt; Le & gt; One: hover {background color: red; / * It is not ... why? See also for a demonstration (for some reason you have to draw a lot on the left side of the results panel before viewing the button). any idea?  

Edit

Note I am trying to change the background color for the drop down in link, the main button Not that which is MyProfile .

Defines a background image for bootstrap elements, remove it to fill a simple color.
Just redefine your hover:

  .dropdown-menu> Le & gt; One: hover {background color: red; Background-image: none; }  


Comments