html5 canvas - Detecting mouse events on Kinetic.Line -


I try to detect mouse events (currently museed) on a Kinetic.Group I've been grid kinetic Line

I'm listening to the Mussudown incident on the layer. When it happens that I hit a line, no incident has been removed.

  var grid = new kinetic Group ({x: 0, y: 0, width: this.group.width (), height: this.group.height ()}); Grid.one ("mousudown", function () {alerts ("at least this is a must!");}); Var gridX = this.gridWidth, gridY = this.gridHeight; This.group.add (grid); While (gridai and lieutenant; this.sid.hite ()) {var line = new kinetic.line ({digits: [0, grid, it's pure fourth, grid], stroke: "gray", stroke width: 1} ); Grid.add (line); Grid + = this.gridHeight; } (Gridx, 0, gridX, this.rect.height ()), stroke : 1}); Grid.add (line); GridX + = this.gridWidth; }  

I found this post:

It has been replied that it is using "SaveData" on the shape Looks like old because this method is Kinetic.Shape .

is not present in the example, for example, where the points mentioned above are for images and to make this hit graph or something cache () The method I have tried is for my lines, but it will not work either.

How can I locate mouse events on a Kinetic Line

Just still you are looking for this @ Chris Reply, and if you find your own thread Go, I believe that you and I were suffering from the same issue. @ SGOP has given me a grace with the thread for my kindness.

This is really a bug!


Comments