html5 - Live Video Streaming for Android using Phonegap? -


I'm using the WowzaServer Live Streaming Type. Therefore I am able to view videos directly from the wowza example

  http: // [wowza ip address]: 1935 / Live / Mystream / Manifest - Live Video Streaming Silverlight Player Http: // [wowza ip address]: 1935 / Live / Mystream / Playlist.M3U8 - Live streaming iOS and Mac Rtmp: // [wowza ip address] / live - live video streaming flash rtmp player http: // [wowza ip address]: 1935 / live / mystream / manifest.f4m - live video streaming flash html player   

I am able to view videos from the browser using the link above.

I'm trying to run a link from the Android application and am receiving videos running on Android devices. I am not able to play video.

I tried to use the HTML video tag for HLS streaming, that is, I use it:

   

I also tried to play without using this type.

  & lt; Video id = "videohtml" width = "320" height = "240" control & gt; & Lt; Source src = "http: // [wowza IP address]: 1935 / Live / Mystream / Playlist.M3U8" & gt; & Lt; / Video & gt;  

It does not do anything I am not able to see any video.

I also run manifest.f4m stream Tried but no video

I also tried to use the floppler but it asked me to install the flash on the Android application. I also tried to use the jpegplayer but no video was played.

Can someone advise how to play live video streams in the Android application? I am using Samsung S4 to play video I also tried in the emulator

This is a very good video player that has a lot of video players to use and I'm confused My video will definitely run on my Android device.

>


Comments