javascript - angular-google-maps directive doesn't show markers -


I find it hard to find out in what form they want this API / instruction to "coord".

Is there anyone who has thought it so far? Issue:

  & lt; Marker Codes = '{Expression}' icon = '{Expression}' click on '{Expression}' option = '{Expression}' Events = '{Expression}' & gt; & Lt; / Marker & gt;  

This is a description of the marker-API, then which format should I cores? ?

I have tried everything ( array with two numbers, new google.maps.LatLng, just one number )

< P> My marker is not shown in my map ... Who can help?

This is my current HTML:

  & lt; Google-map center = "map.center" zoom = "map.zoom" dragable = "true" & gt; & Lt; Marker Cause = "[52.520006599 99 99, 13.409539 99 99 99 75]" & gt; & Lt; / Marker & gt; & Lt; / Google-map & gt;  

UPDATE: This is my marker:

  & lt; Marker Cause = "Cities. List [0] .LatLng" & gt; & Lt; / Marker & gt;  

and the JavaScript console shows:

  scope.cities.list [0] .LatLng Q {d: 52.52000659999999, E: 13.404953999999975, toString: Function, B: Function, Equal: Function ...}  

Marker Cause is an object These represent the position of the marker with latitude and longitude properties, e.g.

  & lt; Marker Cause = '{"Latitude": 53.4, "Longitude": - 0.23}' & gt; & Lt; / Marker & gt;  

View:


Comments