javascript - Ember-Data, saving and posting to different URL's -


I am currently using amber 1.3.1 and amber-data I currently use GET from a URL I use getJSON to retrieve your data. An example is shown below:

App. Process Crayerut = Amber. way. Extension ({

Model: Function () {Return Amber $. GetJSON ('/ Process Manager / Manage = Type = Form & Action = List'). Then (function (data) {var Form = [];

  $ .each (data.form, function () {triggers the operation of a controller in MARGs, I request another GET request to keep data on my server For example, if I want to, add a new form to me:  

$ Ajax ({type: 'GET', url: formulateURL, data type: 'json'});

As you can see that I get the URL and adds value to my form And send it to the server.

Can someone tell me how can I translate it into Amber Data? But how do you choose the URL for the data and the URL on the server to get the data?

To keep data on the server, I use this URL and later Day I am using the URL to get data from the server:

/>

Div>

post text "itemprop =" text ">

You can use DS.RESTAdapter Which can communicate with the server to retrieve the model. Or you can take the JSON model and add it to the fixtures of DS's use model. Fixture adapter

See these links for the rest of the adapter:

< / P>

/ div>

Comments