java - Vaadin - MenuBar - MenuItem how to get action - maybe javascript -


I try to act on mouseover and mouseOut in the menu for the menu item, but with no result, maybe someone Can help?

I want to get the behavior: when I click on the menu ITem I set the color of the styling for this item, but if I click on the other menu itam (without clicking) I Remove the color from the clicked item and set the new style for the element on which I move the mouse cursor.

I have been set to set style color but I can not get mouse event on Mouseover / MouseOut - Can not add any handler or listener ??

You can increase the customer-side VMenuBar class and override the following methods Can:

  / ** * When the user arrives at the item * * @ Parma items * / Public Zero Item more (custom menu items) {// ...} / ** * When a mouse is moving one item * * @most items * / moved away from public Zero items (custom menu items) {// ...}  

Comments