vba - Can I/How do I show a webpage in an excel form? -


I am creating a spreadsheet to evaluate the user experience of a web page. I am thinking, am I user Can open a workbook, a pop-up form shows a web page in one section and asks questions in the second part. The webpage should be active and not an image. If this is possible, can I provide directions in the context of another post or website? Thank you.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

This is possible. You should use the WebBrowser control in your user form .

In VBE, go to Tools , then enable Additional Controls Microsoft Web Browser .

enter image details here

your toolbox should show a new icon. This is the WebBrowser control add it to your userform.

Enter image details here

The code is up to you, the sample is as follows:

 < Code> Personal sub UserForm_Initialize () Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate "http://www.google.com" end sub  

The above code when you start the user navigate control over Google Such as:

Enter image details here

Hope it helps.


Comments