javascript - Is withParameters still supported in Breeze entity query? -


I tried to use the withParameters method on query like this:

< Pre> query.withParameters ({includeLocation: true})

Unfortunately my parameter was not added to the URL. I use the wind. Debug.js and I have found this line in it

  // queryOptions = __extend (query options, this. Parameter);  

Is this a bug? Did the parameter support with support? Or should I do something wrong?

I use Odata

when .withParameters Is used, the parameters are added by the data service adapter in the URL, not by the bridge core. This is the reason that the line has been commented, its use depends on the backend, allowing the parameter to be encoded in different ways.

This is great, but Data Service adapter for Audacity that ships with breeze 1.4.8 .withParameters . WebAp adapter does, but not the Odata adapter. We will ensure that it has been added in future releases. In the meantime, you can continue to use your workaround.

This inspection / omission is somewhat because we do not know any Odata services that handle custom parameters. If I can ask, are you using the Odata service?


Comments