ios - How to hide a static UITableViewCell? -


How do you hide a static cell?

I would like to hide and static image if no image is present.

I tried:

  imageCell.hidden = yes; // I did not work  

I have suggested to change or used the data source:

  - (CGFloat) table view: (UITableView *) High heightForArendAppet:  

But I can not find a way to do this with a specific view cell

What do I want to get:

  if (image == blue) {// hide image}}  

< P> Now hold here, the image asynchronous is downloaded, so disposal methods can be said before downlaw efforts.

Do the following:

  - (CGFloat) Table view: (UITableView *) Table view height Forereatindpath: (NSIndexPath *) IndexPath {if (indexPath.row == 2 & amp; MyImageIsLoaded) 0; // If your IGJS loaded false return is 44, then the third row of your table will hide 44; }  

And whenever you want you can use the following to animate all of you (for example, once an image is loaded):

  

If your cells are stable then this should work. Otherwise you may encounter some problems.


Comments