Java VOIP framework -


I have a standalone application written on Java / SDT and now I need to implement softphone functionality in this app . Is anyone ready to use the completely written VoIP framework on Java, which let me develop soft softphones without distortion without low-level SIP / RTP packets and media codecs?

So far I tried:

  • Jain-SIP + jmf : The quality of sound is really awesome
  • < Code> G-Library with PGSIP : This was the trick, but the library does not support 64bit and Jenny yet, this is such a pain with random JVM crashes.

Now I am studying with companions library, but perhaps it is easy to use the framework?

The PS application should work with asterisk, and be able to manage calls (transfer, conference etc.)

uses Jain-SIP + Jmf / fmj and works fine. Sound quality issues should have some problems outside the framework. To see if this is a big issue, check out some third party examples such as jinti. Note that there are always Java sound APIs.


Comments