ruby on rails - how to redirect_to another page in my app? -


When my user signs up, it basically gets redirected to its blank profile page.

However, I need to redirect the user to additional information page to get more information

My user controller looks like this

  Class UsersController & lt; ApplicationController def show @user = User.find (params [: id]) End DEF New @ User = User Nieuid DEE Extra_Info @ User = User Make NewFDF @ User = UserNUU (user_permissions) to save the user @ UserMailer.welcome_email (@user). Deliver sign_in @user redirect_to User: 'extra_info' flash [: success] = "Welcome to the Inoroshosh!" Return @ User array render 'nu' and  

and

  private def user_param parameters.quare (user) .permit (: name ,: email, : Password, password_confirmation) end  

termination

As you can see, additional_info is another page that I am trying to redirect. I know that I'm making 2 user objects, but I'm not sure that this is correct. I am clearly speaking that I have lost.

My Roots for Pages is:

  Resources: User Resources: Session, only: [: New,  

Help Thank You for!

  match / extrainfo ',' users # additional_info ', via' get ', div From "div =" post-text "itemprop =" text "> 

as :: extra_info

in the controller

  redirect_to extra_info_path  

Comments