web services - Magento date format issue soap order API -


I have the order information from the soap Mangato API, all information is correct to me but I made the_mate, the date date field incorrect I

I've got the built_at value 2014-02-18 11:36:06 but it will be 2014-02-18 17:06:06.

I spent several hours getting answers, Magento API returns all the date values ​​in GMT. I have set the timezone = India Standard Time (Asia / Calcutta) (GMT 5.30+) in the administrator. The website has changed but the web service is still returning to GMT time.

Anyone has to think how to get date format in the time zone given in soap web service.

  $ proxy = new SoapClient (SOAP_CLIENT_URL); $ Session id = $ proxy-> Login (SOAP_CLIENT_USERNAME, SOAP_CLIENT_PASSWORD); $ Result = $ proxy-> Call ($ session id, 'order.list', array (array ('customer_id' => 2));  

Can we set an absolute value for the web service? Or is there any other way to resolve Magento issues?


Comments