clojure - loading a file of multimethods only -


Scenario: I want to use multithips for transmission and dispersing in many files. One of the files contains only multimolases, and to make them usable, I have to manually load the file, is it a way to load the file instead of loading it clearly?

Here is a simple example of what I am doing:

 ; Use app / core.clj (ns apcore (: [app.fruit.core: only [make-fruit]] (println (: name (make-fruit: banana)); ap / fruit / core Claaz (NS ap.fut.core) (make a definition - Identification of foal); Ap / Fruit / Banana clauses (NS AP Footage .Ban: ([use app.fruit.core: only [make-up-foreign] ] Fruit: fruit [fruit] {: name "banana": color "yellow})  

The fruit is not loaded unless I explicitly app it Does not load in .core, like to add it to group: group Use it. It seems to defeat the purpose of using a multi-method because still it should be clear about all the methods of implementing it.

You should not be clear unless you want it. The methods will work if they are loaded from point to point. If I make-up , then I have to load that method automatically. At this point, there is also a code that calls Make fruit , will be aware of my new method.


Comments