ios - Using Auotlayout with variable Views -


I'm trying to use AutoLayout but I have some problems with this my custom cell UIImageView is located at the top, a UILabel (title), a UITextView (sample text) and the other UIImageView below :

Enter image details here

My problem is That everything is well calculated, but in some cases I do not need to UIImageView below, and others Than Rishyon are no longer in the right place if UIImageView has been deleted. Is it a good idea to use autoLayout in this case?

I with lower priority / Em> Suggesting to add obstacles in the left image and text view, while presenting the image view below, the Autowayout system respects its barriers (because the priority is high) when the image of the image below is removed, its Obstacles disappear, and honor the low priority autoload system Me


Comments