dotnetnuke - Add new folder to portal -


itemprop = "text">

My code always works to add a new folder to the main code, but when I add a new folder to a portal I try to add this folder, it just returns it back to me.

I suppress the problems contained in the folder path, in my main website, I can simply use the new folder for the folder path.

I tried the following: Location for Folder Path without any success:

  1. Name of the folder
  2. G: \ inetpub \ wwwroot \ newdnn \ Portal \ 2
  3. G: \ inetpub \
  4. Portals \ 2 \ folder name

    Code I am using:

  5. Portals \ P>
      // Folding MappingController.Instance.GetFolderMapping (PortalId, "secure") to the folder mapping folder; // Add folders and get results back to folder information var folder = FolderManager.Instance.AddFolder (New Folder MappingInfo {Folder Converter = Folder Mapping FolderModer Type, FolderMappingID = 9, Priority = 2, PortalID = PortalID,}, "FilePath ");  

    After the folder I have not added it, there should be a description of the folder in it.

    Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

No problem, I got a problem.

I forgot that Mapping ProviderID is different for each portal, so I had to do a query for the database and get the correct Mapping Provider ID.

What would have been good if the DN threw a wrong ..


Comments