google analytics - Filter traffic by country or language -


I am trying to create a filter in Google Analytics to bring relevant users to my Dutch website. The filter is only included in either the Netherlands or Belgium or has the language setting of nl ($ | [-_]) .

This means that I want to include Dutch or Belgian traffic with a different language setting as well as international traffic with a Dutch setting and everyone else.

I is trying to add geographic data to the custom-advanced filter, but the option is not here, so I can not construct constructor.

How do I create this filter?

As far as I can tell that the filters work on raw request data, so you Can not report land information (since this IP has not been sent with the request). (In this way the comment has been mentioned that there was bullshit * in this part, but the rest of the inventors are still viable).

Then you either send geographic data as a custom dimension (in Universal Analytics), which obviously will not work for historical history (plus the need for some programming effort in your part ).

So I recommend that you work on data processed instead - so that you can use geographic information.

Plus I think this question should be migrated to webmasters.stackoverflow.com because it is not really about programming.


Comments