Phalcon PHP Xampp installation - Apache can't find DLL -


I am using Windows 7 64bit, XMP 1.8.3 (with PHP 5.5) Following I'am, I downloaded the x86 version of Falcon in this guide. Next I put in the php_phalcon.dll file: / xampp / php / ext, I will add it to the php.ini file:

  extension = php_phalcon.dll  

Good, so I lie down the ambush and start the app. And then:

After clicking OK, I get another error instantly:

Well, I tried to do everything: restoring xampp do; Install it on C Drive; So I try to install Falco on WAMP, but I get an error like this! So I decide to restore the entire Windows with disk formatting. And on the new windows, I have the same errors. It seems that PHP can not load libraries, but why?

If you are using XMP x64 it does not mean that your php x64

  • Compiler
  • Architecture
  • >

    If you have the architecture x84 and the compiler is VC11, then you have to download the DLL that came from your setup from the Falcon site

    about the version to write this answer Currently supported Falcon site is 5.5.0

    If your PHP Version 5.5.5 is like so you need to search for a custom build for the layout, you can check it on one. >

    If this is not working at all and you are not able to setup any DLL (and I believe you can find one) in this case you get the source code on Microsoft Visual Studio Compile your own compiler and architecture and I hope you will not end it with the final solution :)


  • Comments