audio - Sound managment Speech recognition/TTS in Android -


I use speech recognition and text-to-speech but I want to mute the speech "beep" of speech recognition And then unmute to listen to assertive synthesis.

I'm able to mute, but when I want to set the volume to my maximum volume, then it applies to the phone and not for my app.

How to manage it?

Thanks

How to loop Recognition and silence of the beep.

Every time you say it, it's for the whole device and not your app.

The problem here is that controlling the beep and audio of the Google Search app (4.1+) is not part of the validation API.

If you open Google Play, you have to play music and press the Hear button, then you will notice that music recognition and voice contact end, this is because the app is "audio" < / P>

There is nothing in the form of developers who can do about this behavior (other than using any other speech recognition provider) and it is disappointing.

As long as we do not permit Google to pass, we do not have parameters like 'offline' and 'no audio prompt' in the intent, we can not do anything, but the rant ..... < / P>


Comments