php - How to test Recurring Billing (Paypal Payments Pro) -


I have applied PayPal payment support to my web application for billing billing. When a user creates a membership, I I change an initial amount for the current year, and I set the profile up to one year from the date of the date I have canceled this profile if the initial payment fails and a maximum of 1 payment is made. Immediately after creating a profile, I check the status to see if it is active (initial payment successful). If so, I process the initial payment transaction otherwise, if it is pending, then I warn the user that the payment is pending and the IPN is dependent on the listener. It works fine if every payment is successful, but it will not be so in the real world. I am thinking that other matters should be investigated, and how can I test them. Right now, my IPN listener only handles cases where 'txn_type' is recurring_pay_profile_set and profile_status is active. I do not know what the IPN notification looks like if the initial transaction failed, if later recurring transactions failed, etc. I have seen PayPal's documents widely but have not got much information from this.

Unfortunately, PayPal's IPN documentation was lacking for many years, thanks,

Paul

.

Here is a question, I have received it by using IPN samples of IPN some time ago:

I think I am failing a specific initial payment and Can add it.


Comments