ios - Assistant editor is showing two different version of same file -


I am adding some UIControles to its IBOutlet item Use drag and drop the file.

After connecting, I found that these are in the IBoutlet objects. The file, when I open it on the right panel of the assistant editor. But the same object is not coming when I am opening it on the left panel as given in the image image here Enter the details

But after some time I found that it has two versions of the same file as shown in the following image

I filtered the name of the file in Project Navigator by name, but it was Showing only one file for GIM

Enter image details here

What have I tried to do? : I've cleared it several times, and I have restarted Xcode several times.

Does this file show twice on the left panel? Try filtering by name and see if you have two files (Project Navigator). You've mistakenly duplicated this file.

To correct the problem, go to the project settings / build steps / compile source and filter the file, but on that name.

Right click on them and show in the explorer which is not necessary.

Comments